Today a new season starts for us, the Always Summer season. Ten years anniversary trip:)
We just packed for more than three months of continuous travel.
We fly to Italy 🇮🇹-Treviso, Florence, Pisa and Venice.
From here we take a 22 days cruise to Cuba 🇨🇺 harboring in La Valetta, Barcelona, Valencia, Malaga, Madeira, Barbados, Santa Lucia, Guadalupe& Virgin Islands.
For three weeks Cuba will be our home. By then we will be hablando Español for two weeks of Mexico City, Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta.
Vancouver, Canada 🍁, is next. From there we will head south overland to Seattle, San Francisco and Los Angeles. After a month we come back to Europe, in the romantic capital of France 🇫🇷
5th of March is a good day to come back to our country, Romania 🇷🇴, in Cluj Napoca.
The 22 days cruise was 800 euros pp, flight to Italy 20 euros, flight Havana-Mexico city 108 euros, Mexico City- Vancouver 128 euros.
Los Angeles to Paris 140 euros, Paris to Cluj 17 euros.
As the Internet will be pretty scarce we will entertain you in the meanwhile with pictures and videos from our previous trips this year, India and Experience Romania
Don’t wait to be old to travel 😉
- Experience Romania and Experience Bucharest
- Bilete avion din Europa spre California cu 217 euro! (toate taxele incluse)
- Are independent travellers vampires?
- Sibiu a fost ales cel mai bun oras de vizitat in 2013
- First day in Philippines we have lunch with Miss World 2014, Megan Young
- Femeia trebuie sa fie supusa intotdeauna barbatului
- Vand Samsung Galaxy S I900
- Simplitatea vietii si calatoriilor in rulota
- public speaking/abilitati de prezentare
- Despre dragoste și credință